Bundle requirements for an OU

Idea ID 2781023

Bundle requirements for an OU

I would like to add a requirement field so that the device must be in a specified folder/container/directory.

i.e. A bundles is assigned to a group of users that applies only when they login to a machine that is in a certain folder.

My bundle would be assigned to the user group, but the requirement would be that the devices would be in folder z, x, or y. A member of a dynamic workstation group would be another example.
2 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
is this idea a functional subset of the more current "WMI support for bundle/policy requirements" - https://www1.v1ideas.com/MFI/novell-zcm/Idea/Detail/2194? Or is "folder/container/directory" here referring to ZCM device folders?
Admiral
Admiral
We use "Configuration Network Environment" for this but also having the ZCM device folder would be nice!
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.