UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.

Change the order of the Patch Management Tabs in 11.3.4

Idea ID 2783406

Change the order of the Patch Management Tabs in 11.3.4

I would like to see the Tab Order after opening Patch Management to be the following

Patches
Patch Policies
Status
Dashboard

It doesn't make sense to come into the Dashboard first and then have to select the Patches tab everytime. In my environment, the Dashboard is not that important to be the first tab (default tab) opened. Additionally, it confuses my subordinate Patch Administrators in our 12 Districts having Dashboard as the default opened tab.
2 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
In previous Novell documentation, the default tab is Patches. Not sure why it was changed. Inquired with in-house MicroFocus Consultant about if this is a changeable setup and wasn't able to find documentation so recommended this forum.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Or the ability for ZCC to remember your tab settings for each of the objects (Bundles, Devices, Policies, etc.) I'd like to leave the Settings and Audit off for everyone so they don't "play". I'd like to move inventory into another position...
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.