Idea ID 2843646
As of now, we don't have a simpler way to see the imaging device data in ZCC.
Having a dashboard dedicated to imaging will help.
Below are a few data points where we can populate in the dashboard for easier understanding.
- Real-time data of imaging server, satellite server status.
- Proxy-DHCP service status on primary/satellite servers across a zone.
- A number of images stored, image name, image size in a particular server.
- Status of preboot bundles previously and currently applied on a device.
- New devices getting added to the imaging server zone.
- Data of current imaging task.
- Device data such as operating system currently running, hardware status.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.