Enhancements the LDAP certificate expiring message

Idea ID 2820427

Enhancements the LDAP certificate expiring message

Add a possibility to change the days for showing the LDAP certificate expiring message to e.g. 7 days or disable the show the expiration warning message only to Super Administrators.

Our Domain Controllers are automatically updating their certificates before expiration. So this message causes only confusion at our field it administrators.

3 Comments
New Member.

This is a very good idea! Would love to have this setting enabled

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Agree enhancements in this area would be great.

Note: I believe there is work currently underway in this area to try and address some of these issues.  If you do not see an update here in 1-2 months, drop me a note or ping this thread asking about status.  

Visitor.

I fully agree! It is really annoying to see certificate warning messages for three month from each DC every year 😞

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.