Show Device Last Boot Time

Idea ID 2790877

Show Device Last Boot Time

I'd like to see the boot date/time of the device displayed in the ZCC which is good to know in general for troubleshooting and also if patches were recently applied that required a reboot. This should display in the inventory data as well as on the device's Patches tab next to the "Last PS time".
2 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I currently get around this issue by running a PowerShell script that posts the Days Hours Minutes the system has been online and have Inventory post the results. Works for most clients on my Zone but requires a manual refresh of inv cdf which is part of my bundle process. It would be nice to see as part of the reported default.
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.
Apparently it's captured in inventory but can only be exposed using ZENworks Reporting...
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.