Show all installed bundles on a Workstation

Idea ID 2781850

Show all installed bundles on a Workstation

Bundles can be installed via user or workation assignment. Also with ENGL Imaging bundles are installed during imagingprocess. When I use "zac bl -all" I can only see the bundles which are associated to the logged in user and the workstation. I need a command or possibility in zcc to view ALL bundles which where installed on a workstation no matter which user has installed them and if they are still associated or not. Would be also nice with date and time stamp of Installation and bundle version.

Add a new zcc command which puts out all ever installed bundles or/and create a new infopage in workstation section to show all bundles in zcc.

Customers can then exactly control which zcm bundles are/were installed on workstations. Bundles also change so it is neccessary which bundles where installed on a workstation when an error occurs.
2 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
e.g. "zac bl -all -4all"
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
This does not show the installed bundles, only assigned bundles. This is not what I Need.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.