Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Asset reports

When I run any of the software reports, all of the machines are coming up
with duplicates. For instance I ran a report for netware client and it show
the same machine several times with different versions of the client. Why?
Is there a way to get around this. All the workstations have been reimaged
before I ran this report. I am running windows XP SP3 on the workstations
and Windows Server 2003 with sql2005 on the server asset management 7.5 IR

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
dustytrails Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Asset reports

It sounds like you've created a software component report that identifies installations of software and provides the details of the installation and not a workstation report that identifies one or more instances of an installed software and counts one or more instances as 1.

You may want to exclude some extraneous folders from your scan to reduce the number duplicates you are seeing on the reports.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.