Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
cesmad Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Bundle did not launched by Launch Schedule

Hello,
I have bundle with some actions in Install section. They depends on Requirements and all is done correct as expected.
In Launch section are 2 actions, Launch another bundle and shutdown computer.
I set up the launch of this bundle in depend on some days of the week. But it was never launched.
In status are informations about succesfully installing, but not about lounching (only times when I lounch this bundle manualy for testing).
We upgraded to 2017 Update 2, I don't know if our problem isn't bug in new version.
Thank you for your help!
Michal
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Bundle did not launched by Launch Schedule

Tough to say......

#1 - Check to see if bundle is set to run if it misses scheduled time.
#2 - Check RunOnce Settings.
#3 - Try Removing Duplicate bundle assignments to avoid possible conflicting launch schedules....or set them the same on all assignments.
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
cesmad Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Bundle did not launched by Launch Schedule

I checked all of this and nothing worked.
Then I disabled launch in this bundle and created another with the same launch actions... this new bundle works.
So I think is some problem with existing bundles after application of 2017 Update 2.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.