NovAlf Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: CachedItemError (Bundle Name)

I meant, not just server listed as first (it will be eventually there as first), but in middle time - when I'm not doing something via ZCC - I keep showing server info - Summary page.
Alar.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

0 Likes
spgsitsupport Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Same error here.

Have Java x86 silent install & as the version goes up I change the executable

After 11.2.3a MU1 I could no longer just upload the new exe, as I would get the cache error (nothing to do with timeout!, it is onloy 30Mb exe)

had to blow the object & create it from scratch. OK for once, but unacceptable in long term

Seb
0 Likes
Despondent Absent Member.
Absent Member.

spgsitsupport;2270382 wrote:
Same error here.

Have Java x86 silent install & as the version goes up I change the executable

After 11.2.3a MU1 I could no longer just upload the new exe, as I would get the cache error (nothing to do with timeout!, it is onloy 30Mb exe)

had to blow the object & create it from scratch. OK for once, but unacceptable in long term

Seb

This error has gone unaddressed for some considerable time.

I agree completely with Seb that this is more than a timeout error and also happens for relatively small uploads.

I think that Zenworks should now incorporate some basic Web Browser of it's own which is optimised for repository uploads to workaround this problem.

Michael
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Despondent,

> I think that Zenworks should now incorporate some basic Web Browser of
> it's own which is optimised for repository uploads to workaround this
> problem.

http://support.novell.com/enhancement

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.