Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
jwebb1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can't deploy 10.2.2 to server once 10.3 has been downloaded

I just added a new 10.2 server to my zone. Now I can't deploy 10.2.2 to it since 10.3 has been downloaded. What can I do to get 10.2.2 on my server since I'm not ready for 10.3??

Thanks,

Jim Webb
Labels (2)
0 Likes
8 Replies
mssu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can't deploy 10.2.2 to server once 10.3 has been downloa

Your server can be updated directly from 10.2 to 10.3 without installing 10.2.2 first.
0 Likes
mssu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sorry, misread your post. Deleting 10.3 might work.
0 Likes
jwebb1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I deleted the 10.3 update then imported the 10.2.2 update. It imported fine but I still can't seem to deploy it. Can anyone help?

Jim

jwebb;1960024 wrote:
I just added a new 10.2 server to my zone. Now I can't deploy 10.2.2 to it since 10.3 has been downloaded. What can I do to get 10.2.2 on my server since I'm not ready for 10.3??

Thanks,

Jim Webb
0 Likes
kvallish Absent Member.
Absent Member.

what exactly do you mean by "can't seem to deploy". Any errors, or the options being greyed out?
0 Likes
Highlighted
justenglabs Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue??? I am seeing the same issue...

Thanks,

Phillip Roberts Assistant Network Administrator Vermont Law School
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

justenglabs;1973557 wrote:
Did you ever find a resolution to this issue??? I am seeing the same issue...

Thanks,

TID 7005819 maybe?

ZCC checking for updates will bring up 10.3, but remove 10.2.1 and 10.2.2 from the view

Thomas
0 Likes
justenglabs Absent Member.
Absent Member.

They still show. I just cannot select it for deployment....

Phillip Roberts Assistant Network Administrator Vermont Law School
0 Likes
diveboy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thsundel;1973564 wrote:
TID 7005819 maybe?

ZCC checking for updates will bring up 10.3, but remove 10.2.1 and 10.2.2 from the view

Thomas

Worked for me thsundel, thanks again.

thats 5 Service Requests logged with novell in the last 6 months, all of which have been fixed by posts on this forum and none by Tech supports.

not impressed with the effort of techs @ novell currently. may as well just pay our Tech Subscriptions in $5 paypal vouchers and hand em out to the guys that post solutions here.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.