Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Cannot access Zenworks server

Hi there,

I have 4 SLES 11 SP3 servers running ZCM 11.3. They have all been running fine for a while now.

I am not able to access the one servers vie a web browser and when running commands from the server.

zman md -b 2015--01-01 -e 2015-11-11

I get the following errors.

Error:Could not connect to the ZENworks Server. Ensure that the server is running,
and the host and port information specified is correct.

How do I troubleshoot this. I have restarted the services and bounced the box. Still now joy.
The other servers are all accessible.

Thanks
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Cannot access Zenworks server

markvh;2411893 wrote:
Hi there,

I have 4 SLES 11 SP3 servers running ZCM 11.3. They have all been running fine for a while now.

I am not able to access the one servers vie a web browser and when running commands from the server.

zman md -b 2015--01-01 -e 2015-11-11

I get the following errors.

Error:Could not connect to the ZENworks Server. Ensure that the server is running,
and the host and port information specified is correct.

How do I troubleshoot this. I have restarted the services and bounced the box. Still now joy.
The other servers are all accessible.

Thanks

The Service-Messages.Log may give some insight.
You may want to check for any changes on this server such as OS Patches, Other Software Installed, Etc...
Any known changes such as IP, Server Name, Etc.. etc...
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.