williamjvn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Changing ZLM Admin Password?

Hi All

I've setup a ZLM server and I chose a weak password just to see how it is. But now I Love the application so much that I want to move it to production. Is there a way of changing the Administrator password? I've searched this forum and looked around but cant seem to find where you change the password.

Kind Regards
William
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
andystewartSL Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Changing ZLM Admin Password?

If you mean ZCM then yes, when you're logged into the ZCC web interface, there is a "key" icon on the very top right of the web-page - click this to change password.
0 Likes
williamjvn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Changing ZLM Admin Password?

Thz .. got it ^-^.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.