Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Delete All discovery devices objects

HI All

My ZCM2020Update1 which upgrade from 2017U4FTF1a==>2020==>2020update1, I find I use discovery task to scan devices....but I find when I try to clear devices...some devices could not been deleted. My mean that some devices could been deleted, some do not.

discoveryResult_delete.png

Who has similar experience like me and could provide suggestion why some devices couold not been deleted ??

Thansk!!

Wencheng

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Was there any error/information given when it was unable to delete the device?

You could potentially put primary involved into debug logging, repeat the behavior you experienced, then grab zcc.log and service-messages.log to see if there's helpful information relating to the device in question (search on hostname/IP or other identifying information for that system, searching on "fail" or "error" may also produce some information)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I create a SR...

the root cause about this issue....is key about Table seem has problem.

need to fix key.

wencheng 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.