markvh Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Delete bundle from specific primary server

I have a number of bundles replicated across multiple servers.
How do I delete the bundles from a specific server without affecting the same bundle on the remaining servers.

I have disabled the content syn for the bundles to that server, don;t think that would delete the bundle off the server ?

Is a specific server designated as the master server for a bundle or are they all pretty much the same?

Thanks
Mark
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
posty Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Delete bundle from specific primary server

Hi Guys...

...same Question here ... i am trying to make one Server (with huge content repo) the primary bundle server... i tried to exclude content from the server (including the "force inheritance" Folder Task) but nothing happens... i think this will only affect "new" primary servers in the zone... is there any possibility to do this??? ... thanks in advance!

Martin
0 Likes
posty Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Delete bundle from specific primary server

Posty;1992624 wrote:
Hi Guys...

...same Question here ... i am trying to make one Server (with huge content repo) the primary bundle server... i tried to exclude content from the server (including the "force inheritance" Folder Task) but nothing happens... i think this will only affect "new" primary servers in the zone... is there any possibility to do this??? ... thanks in advance!

Martin

i just found some other informations regarding to this: you can run at your server console the following command: zman ql -t=content.cleanup and it will show up the content cleanup jobs which all run on midnight...
... so i will wait till tomorrow ... hoping the content is gone on the excluded content-repo.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.