mark75081 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Dell cdc_ether USB NIC - does not recieve dhcp address

tkp;2318316 wrote:
OK, So I spent some more time on this. I just can't figure out what's going on. Today I created a bootable usb stick, configured with zenworks imaging. That also ends the same place as with PXE.
Runing ehttool and modinfo shows the exact same information in both situations (PXE and CD). I have tried to unpack initrd and compare files between CD and the PXE files, but just can't figure out what is missing to get it going. So for now I'm still only able to boot from CD

/Thomas

So you tried unpluging and pluging back in wait 5 sec then try getting addr?
0 Likes
Highlighted
tkp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Dell cdc_ether USB NIC - does not recieve dhcp address

Yes, it just doesnt't work through PXE (or USB)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.