Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Disconnected Flag

To all,

We used to be able to set the "Disconnectable" flag in ZEN 7. We don't seem to see that anymore. We have written a VB Script to get around this but this in itself is creating issues.

Has anybody else experienced any of these issues? What could I look at to determine whether the user is connected to our Primary LAN. What does the "connected" requirement do?
Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Disconnected Flag

Use Location Requirements.

On 5/7/2014 5:16 PM, mrtba wrote:
>
> To all,
>
> We used to be able to set the "Disconnectable" flag in ZEN 7. We don't
> seem to see that anymore. We have written a VB Script to get around
> this but this in itself is creating issues.
>
>
> Has anybody else experienced any of these issues? What could I look at
> to determine whether the user is connected to our Primary LAN. What
> does the "connected" requirement do?
>
>

--
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Technical Support Engineer

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Disconnected Flag

Thank you. We will be exploring this. This does look like it will do what we want. Thanks again.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.