cstaples Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Discover Applicable Updates Windows-x86-en-XPsp3

I'm getting the following error message following the 10.2.1 update.

"Could not download bundle content for Discover Applicable Updates Windows-x86-en-XPsp3 because a ZENworks Server could not be located."

I looked at the properties of the bundle, and under the actions it shows that it pushes "/var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo/tmp/zpm/dauzip/x86-en-windows-xpsp3_sigs.zip" to the workstations. I looked and this file does not exist on the server. Is there a way to re-cache or fix this. I've rebooted, restarted daemons and everything else I can think of. The "dauzip" directory is empty.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
cstaples Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Discover Applicable Updates Windows-x86-en-XPsp3

Fixed. Primary Server Output throttling caused this error.

Configuration > Configuration > Content > Content Replication
Primary Server Output throttling in KB/sec: > Change Setting to None
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.