UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Commander
Commander

Discovered Workstations are not deployable

Hello NG

We have Zenworks Configuration Management 10.0.1 installed.

I created a discovery rule and started it. THe discovery rule displayed me, that workstation were imported. On the Devices that can be installed, the workstations are not present. I rebootet also the server, but it doesn`t work

Why this?

On the log files I get the following error messages
ZENworks-Ping-discovery can not find informations for 194.40.156.55

SSH-discovery can not find informations for 194.40.156.55
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:26:01 GMT, RamonLustrati wrote:

> I created a discovery rule and started it. THe discovery rule displayed
> me, that workstation were imported. On the Devices that can be
> installed, the workstations are not present. I rebootet also the
> server, but it doesn`t work

the discovery will only discover, you will need to create a deployment
after that
--

Marcus Breiden

If you are asked to email me information please remove the - in my e-mail
address.
The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
http://www.didas.de
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.