Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Empty Subscribe and Share content

Jump to solution

I’ve set up a Subscribe and Share relationship to copy bundles from a ZCM 2017 Update 2 zone installed on SLES 11 SP3 to a ZCM2020 zone installed on appliance.  I’m running into an issue where, when I assign specific bundles in the 2017 zone to the Subscriber, then go to the Subscriptions section in the 2020 zone and go to the Download Filter for the Subscription to the 2017 zone, clicking on the Add button under Shared Content is resulting in a blank area under “Select below shared content to replicate into local zone”.  If I remove the bundle that’s causing that to happen from what’s being shared in the 2017 zone, then go to the 2020 zone and pull up the available Shared Content, I get the expandable menu of bundles back.  Any ideas as to why that would be happening?  Which logs can I take a look at for clues?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Empty Subscribe and Share content

Jump to solution

This looks similar to Defect#1087322 (That # is not useful to you) which is fixed in 17.3

You may want to try updating your zone to 17.3 or later.  There MIGHT be an unofficial fix support can give you.  I can see dev can out something for testing that helped, but no official patch was made outside of 17.3 itself.

--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

This looks similar to Defect#1087322 (That # is not useful to you) which is fixed in 17.3

You may want to try updating your zone to 17.3 or later.  There MIGHT be an unofficial fix support can give you.  I can see dev can out something for testing that helped, but no official patch was made outside of 17.3 itself.

--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Cool, thanks Craig!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.