Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
alix Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error: "The content is not yet available to download"

I got the Error: "The content is not yet available to download" in two situations. (ZenWorks 11.2.3.a)

1. System Update. Downloaded aug 2013 PRU some days ago. Status: "Zone Pre-Update Actions "
Action "deplay pru now" brings: "This update is not downloaded or not available for Deployment."
but all our 2 Servers have the PRU (Replication Status 100%)

2. msi bundle. Error: "There is an error in cached information for id bundle-name "The content is not yet available to download."
But this bundle works on 2 machine but failed on 3 others.

I dont know what do do now?

I can wait until september PRU for the first Problem, maybe! But the second Problem? Which cache has the Problem, the server cache, bun why one machine works? The local cache? Maybe also waiting some days?
Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
alix Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error: "The content is not yet available to download"

The September PRU has been installed correct. So this problem is solved.

The second problem I solved also. I installed the msi manually. There are only 30 machines and only about 10 have the problem.

But if someone has the same message and found a better solution. Pleace post the solution here.
0 Likes
GuillaumeBDEB Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error: "The content is not yet available to download"

Alix;2280488 wrote:
The September PRU has been installed correct. So this problem is solved.

The second problem I solved also. I installed the msi manually. There are only 30 machines and only about 10 have the problem.

But if someone has the same message and found a better solution. Pleace post the solution here.

On the client you can try "zac cc". You could also delete the folder zmd in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\ZENworks\Cache" and then do a "zac ref bypasscache". Also, sometimes it's helpful to just reboot the computer.

Guillaume
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.