Highlighted
luminous00 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Having a little Imaging issue, please help

The previous setup was Zen 7 and we had all the images residing on the second primary server in an images folder, to image we just typed 'img restorep <imaging server ip> //servername/vol1/images/image.zmg' at the zenworks maintenance linux prompt, but now it seems that since it's a Windows box (and I have the Images folder shared) I can't use the same method. I type 'img restorep <windows imaging server ip> //servername/images/image.zmg' and it's saying invalid path. Is there anything I'm missing here?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
6 Replies
AndrewMallett Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Having a little Imaging issue, please help

img rp $PROXYADDR image.zmg

All paths are relative to the images directory, so if the file is in
images just use the filename

0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Luminous00,

all images reside inside the content-repo, this is not configurable - see "base Images" here in the docs
http://www.novell.com/documentation/zcm10/zcm10_preboot_imaging/data/bw6uq52.html

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Absent Member.

spond;1802703 wrote:
Luminous00,

all images reside inside the content-repo, this is not configurable - see "base Images" here in the docs
Novell Doc: ZENworks 10 Configuration Management Preboot Services and Imaging Reference - Preboot Services Functionality

--

Shaun Pond

So if I created Imaging Bundles, I should be able to access them from the Linux command line interface as 'img restorep <server ip> %ZENWORKS_HOME%/work/content-repo/images/image.zmg'?
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Luminous00,

see Andrew's comment...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
AndrewMallett Absent Member.
Absent Member.

no just img rp $PROXYADDR image.zmg as per previous

0 Likes
Absent Member.

AndrewMallett;1802825 wrote:
no just img rp $PROXYADDR image.zmg as per previous

Oh ok, I just placed all the Image files within the Content-repo/images folder on the Zenworks Imaging server and from a command line I was able to access them by typing 'img restorep <server ip> image.zmg, awesome. Then I just created a mapping to that specific content-repo/images folder. Issue resolved, thanks guys!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.