GuillaumeBDEB Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How do I delete a failed PRU update?

Hi, yesterday I tried to install the new PRU update. The update state change to "Downloading". After a few hours it was still saying "Downloading". So I decided to delete it and restart it. Now the status is "Canceling" and it never change. I also tried to restart the server. So my question is how do I manually delete my PRU update that is stuck on "Canceling"?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.

Re: How do I delete a failed PRU update?

Sorry I forgot to mention that we are running a Suse server with ZENworks 11. That said what files/folders do I need to delete to correct my failed PRU update?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.

Problem fix
zman sudu "Mar 2012 PRU" --force

Note: Section 15.4 from the ZENworks 11 SP1 System Administration Reference pdf on page 254.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GuillaumeBDEB,

that's what I would have said, if I'd seen your message yesterday 😉

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.