Dundaur Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Imaging Bundle and ZENworks 7 Imaging Servers

We have a new ZCM environment (10.1.3 - Windows Server 2003) and are running ZENworks 7.0.1 Imaging servers (NetWare 6.5 SP7). PXE booting and selecting images from the NetWare servers works fine.

Is it possible to create a ZENworks Image Imaging bundle that points to the old ZENworks 7 Imaging server? I have tried every combination of "Server Object, IP, or DNS" and "File Path on Server" that I can think of. So far I have had no success.

I would hate to have to move my images to other Windows servers.

Phillip Arnold
University of Central Arkansas
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
AndrewMallett Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Imaging Bundle and ZENworks 7 Imaging Servers

Try an imaging script

The script would be something like

img rp ZEN7IPADDRESS pathtozen7image.zmg

0 Likes
Dundaur Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Imaging Bundle and ZENworks 7 Imaging Servers

Using a script worked. Thanks for the help.

Phillip
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.