Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Darrell Eddy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Imaging Question

Can ZCM be used to image Linux systems if you don't have the Linux
Management component? I need to clone several Dell Precision M4400 laptops.

Darrell Eddy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob-O-Rama
Visitor.

Re: Imaging Question

DarrellEddy;1918243 wrote:
Can ZCM be used to image Linux systems if you don't have the Linux
Management component? I need to clone several Dell Precision M4400 laptops.

Sure thing. ( See Supported Partition Types section. ) Personally used bootiso from 10.2.2 it to manually clone the very SLED 11 system I'm typing this on. 🙂

-- Bob
0 Likes
sharankh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not able to import

Hi

We have installed LDAP (eDirectory 8.8, Novell Client 4.91, Novell Console one 1.3.6h) in our testing environment which is on Window OS.

We want same data(tree) which was in testing environment to be made available to UAT environment.

Please help me in importing data form testing environment to UAT environment.

Thanks
0 Likes
Bob-O-Rama
Visitor.

Re: Not able to import

sharankh;1918278 wrote:
Hi

We have installed LDAP (eDirectory 8.8, Novell Client 4.91, Novell Console one 1.3.6h) in our testing environment which is on Window OS.

We want same data(tree) which was in testing environment to be made available to UAT environment.

Please help me in importing data form testing environment to UAT environment.

Thanks

Hi sharankh,

Can you please post your question to a more appropriate forum, such as one of the eDirectory Forums.

Thanks!

-- Bob
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.