Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
colebym Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Inventories Not Uploading

the inventories from my managed devices are not uploading to the primary server. the devices are scanning ok and I can see the inventory by going into the agent properties on the managed device, however the inventory does not show in the ZCC.

I've tried refreshing the server, clearing caches but no luck there are errors in the servicesmessages log which I have attached, any ideas?

As well as this the devices are not refreshing on the ZCC, they show the last contact time correctly / as expected but the last full refresh shows as 22 June ... I cannot see any significant events from this date in the logs
Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
andystewartSL Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Inventories Not Uploading

We had this issue (or something similar).

the inventory xml files on the managed devices were fine, but the uload into the server was failing, and errors were appearing on the inventory loader log files.

Raised an SR with Novell and got it sorted with some excellent help from Novell Support and a patch from the developers.

The fix for this is also included in the next 10.2.1 update (ive had confirmed) so this may sort your issue out as well.
0 Likes
macleajb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Where do I get this 10.2.1? Or, what can I do now. All our clients seems to have fallen into this issue.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Macleajb,

10.2.1 has not yet been released, we hope to see it some time next week
if all goes well...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
macleajb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

So in the mean time... Is there a work around?

Thanks.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Macleajb,

it depends on exactly which bug Andy was told this was

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.