Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Logged In Users fulfilling with same name

Hi!
ZCM 11.3.2. Windows 7 SP1. I've seen this before, but can't recall solution, if any. On one of devices I see in ZCC Logged In Users section keep fulfilling with same name ... already 9-th in row. There should be usually appear one name at the time or nothing at all. Something not ok. Probably nothing serious, but it worries me. 😃
Any ideas?
More thanks, Alar.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Logged In Users fulfilling with same name

No Clue myself....maybe other..........
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Could it be connected to ... sleep-wake-sleep cycle? I checked this remote device and it was at sleep at the moment. I woke it and restarted and ... all Logged In Users entries disappear after restart, as should. But, anyway, odd, ZCM should "realize". I must recall, had same with some earlier ZCM.
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

NovAlf;2404599 wrote:
Could it be connected to ... sleep-wake-sleep cycle? I checked this remote device and it was at sleep at the moment. I woke it and restarted and ... all Logged In Users entries disappear after restart, as should. But, anyway, odd, ZCM should "realize". I must recall, had same with some earlier ZCM.
Alar.

Could be related....Keep in mind, the value of more the "Last" than "Currently" logged on user, since ZCM does not maintain an active connection to determine current.
Suspect when the device checks in on reboot it will clear the stuff.
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Strange. Today already 7 same-name entries appear.
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

In short time period already 9!
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jep, seems to sleep-wake cycle did cause this as today I see, as should, one entry there. Yesterday I disabled sleep-option on this computer in question.
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi again on this subject!
Nope, something else triggering this (too). On one no-sleep device I see already ... 29 same-name entries.
Alar.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.