Much
Visitor.

New ZCM 11.4 installation - location is not visible

Hello,

i have installed a complete new zcm11.4 server (vmware appliance) and i configured some settings.
One setting was a location. I created a location and a network environment and both are visible.

After 1 hour i looked at the location settings again and both settings are lost (only the "unkown" location was visible). i recreated the location (with the same Name) and i got a successful message but the location is still not visible. If i create a new location with a different name the location is visible.

I also recreated The network environment. The same problem. i can recreate the network environment with the same name and get a successful message but it is not visible. If i choose another name it works fine.

I tried it with the local administrator and my ad user with super admin rights. boht user have the same problem.

Can anybode help me with that problem?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Much
Visitor.

Re: New ZCM 11.4 installation - location is not visible

Ok, now its really strange.
i installed the first device with the zcm agent. On this device in the agent setting i see the location and network enviornment that is missing/disappeard in the ZCC.....

What can i do to make these location / network enviornment visible or how can i delete them?

At the moment it is not a big problem but i can not change anything for this location/network enviornment and they are pushed to the devices.
0 Likes
Much
Visitor.

Sorry but there is no edit button.

if i go to the location tab in the zcc and activate the "startup location" option, select "use the following startup location" and then click on the "browse" button i can see the location and network environmnet....
That is really really strange

Maybe the problem is, that i named both equal (the location and the network environment)?
0 Likes
Much
Visitor.

Sorry for bother you - i solved the problem by rebooting the primary servers.
Sometimes it is so easy.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.