wendellr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Newbie Question...

How do you resolve the below ZENworks Adaptive Agent error on the Primary Server?

Windows Security Message:

Unable to log into the ZENworks realm because the system has disconnected from the network and the specified credentials did not match with the credentials cached on the system.

- You must specify the credentials used to previously log into the ZENworks
realm from this system.

- If your credentials have changed since the last login, you must reconnect
the system to the network to be able log into the ZENworks realm.

Note: Repeated unsuccessful attempts might clear the cache and prevent
you from logging into the ZENworks realm.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Murzda Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Newbie Question...

In my case I was using an external certificate authority. I had this problem and it turned out that my certificates were bad. I had to rebuild my server and reinstall with a good certificate and that fixed the problem for me. If you use an internal certificate authority you shouldn't have this problem.

Hope this helps.

Chris

0 Likes
jkersh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Newbie Question...

I am having the same issue. My user source is active in the console. On the client it names my Edir tree as the Realm Name. I cant seem to log into the Zenworks realm at all. I really need to get this fixed as quickly as possible.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.