Highlighted
dcampisi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Office 2010 version & activation

Has anyone been able to create a report to show office 2010 version 14.0.4567.00? Currently I see only 14.0
Is there a report to show if office products are activated?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
beaujona Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Office 2010 version & activation

dcampisi;2268631 wrote:
Has anyone been able to create a report to show office 2010 version 14.0.4567.00? Currently I see only 14.0
Is there a report to show if office products are activated?

I'm not sure you'd be able to file that sort of report, unless you can extract a registry value in a report? Activation is done by the KMS Client under Windows and if you have a KMS server hosting that activation, you can export the hostnames of the workstations that have registered, which time, and in which "state" they are in. If you're using MAK or another non-KMS variant, I don't know of a way.

As for the version, look through the KB lists until you see the KB or patch that matches the version you're looking for and see if that will populate the report?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.