Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
fep Absent Member.
Absent Member.

One or more eDir to LDAP attribute mappings appear to be incorrect.Change attribute mappings through the LDAP

Hi.

Running ZENworks Migration Utility v10.1.1.0 and trying to Migrate Applications.

But just gets this Error...
One or more eDir to LDAP attribute mappings appear to be incorrect. Change attribute mappings through the LDAP

Witch should be fixed in version 10.0.3 regarding to TID: 3803714

But it still seams to be an Error, OR i am doing something wrong !!!!

Best Regards
Patrik
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: One or more eDir to LDAP attribute mappings appear to be incorrect.Change attribute mappings through the LDAP

You need to verify your LDAP Mappings per the TID.

In one instance, the LDAP server object was referencing a second LDAP group object that did not have the correct attribute mappings. In the LDAP Group Attribute Mappings tab, make sure that App:Flags is mapped to AppFlags. Also make sure that all other non-LDAP compliant attributes, such as App:*, have the appropriate attribute mappings, where colons ":" and spaces " " are removed from the new attribute mapping.

A list of all of the Attributes to check is in the "Additional Information" section.

--
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.

"xilefp" <fep@eksjo.se> wrote in message news:491312A5.C398.00C0.0@eksjo.se...
Hi.

Running ZENworks Migration Utility v10.1.1.0 and trying to Migrate Applications.

But just gets this Error...
One or more eDir to LDAP attribute mappings appear to be incorrect. Change attribute mappings through the LDAP

Witch should be fixed in version 10.0.3 regarding to TID: 3803714

But it still seams to be an Error, OR i am doing something wrong !!!!

Best Regards
Patrik
0 Likes
fep Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sv: Re: One or more eDir to LDAP attribute mappings appear to beincorrect.Change attribute mappings through the LDAP

hmmm, alterd all this Mappings

App:Flags -> AppFlags
APP:PATH -> APPPATH
APP:STARTUP SCRIPT -> APPSTARTUPSCRIPT
APP:SHUTDOWN SCRIPT -> APPSHUTDOWNSCRIPT
APP:PARAMETERS -> APPPARAMETERS
APP:CONTACTS -> APPCONTACTS
APP:WORKING DIRECTORY -> APPWORKINGDIRECTORY

but still get this errors....
Could not locate following LDAP Attribute mappings
'appPath' -> 'App:Path'
'appContacts' -> 'App:Contacts'
'appWorkingDirectory' -> 'App:Working Directory'
0 Likes
fep Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sv: Re: One or more eDir to LDAP attribute mappings appear tobeincorrect.Change attribute mappings through the LDAP

hmmm. have made som changes.... and now i´m only gets an error on:

'appWorkingDirectory' -> 'App:Working Directory'

Witch i also have under the LDAP Mappings in the LDAP Group for the LDAP Server.

// Patrik
0 Likes
fep Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sv: Re: One or more eDir to LDAP attribute mappings appeartobeincorrect.Change attribute mappings through the LDAP

hade the wrong APP:WORKING DIRECTORY

had APP WORKING DIRECTORY

so now it works.

thanx

// Patrik
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.