Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Online Update of ZCM2017 Update1 removes installed Update1

Hello,
the ZCM 2017 Update 1 is now online with system update available. I have this update installed manually with zman sui ... last week and all worked fine. Now the online update feature has removed the entry and tried to download the update a second time. The online update feature has not recognized the installed update and hits an error not enough space available. Can I reimport the installed update to use it for agent updates? This is also removed from ZCC.

Andy
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I'd recommend an expansion of the disk if possible and/or clearing out superceded files to help with disk space: https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7012095

I'd recommend removing the update from ZCC if not finishing/completing and either manually importing again or trying the download.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Here some updates:
Microfocus support fixed the problem and all was well. But now I see the problem is back. Not enough disk space to download this update. But why is it downloaded once more? Same problem at my customer. Call Nr. is 101097006091 and SR#101087898731
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.