Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
mattmajewski Absent Member.
Absent Member.

POLICYHANDLERS.WinGPPolicy.ExportFailure

when I try to upload a Windows 7 policy from a windows 7 machine to a zcm 10.2.2 sles 10 box I get the following error

Failure importing group policy settings.

Any ideas about what I can do? I cant get around this and cant upload win7 policies
Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: POLICYHANDLERS.WinGPPolicy.ExportFailure

mattmajewski;1910806 wrote:
when I try to upload a Windows 7 policy from a windows 7 machine to a zcm 10.2.2 sles 10 box I get the following error

Failure importing group policy settings.

Any ideas about what I can do? I cant get around this and cant upload win7 policies

Did you have 10.2.1 agent on this Windows 7 workstation where you try to upload the policy?

Thomas
0 Likes
mattmajewski Absent Member.
Absent Member.

duh! in my haste of finally getting 10.2.2 working I forgot I still had 10.2.1 agent on. i uninstalled and updated and now it worked like a champ. thanks again!
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

mattmajewski;1910823 wrote:
duh! in my haste of finally getting 10.2.2 working I forgot I still had 10.2.1 agent on. i uninstalled and updated and now it worked like a champ. thanks again!

🙂

Thomas
0 Likes
Ahtisham Absent Member.
Absent Member.

mattmajewski;1910823 wrote:

Dear mattmajewski,
I'm new to zcm, facing the same issue stated above. can you guide me how do i update my agent.
i'l appreciate your support.
Thanks
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Ahtisham;2018970 wrote:
Dear mattmajewski,
I'm new to zcm, facing the same issue stated above. can you guide me how do i update my agent.
i'l appreciate your support.
Thanks

Novell Doc: ZENworks 10 Configuration Management System Administration Reference - Deploying Updates

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.