Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PRU MAR 2010 won't install

Hi, we are trying to just install the new PRU MAR 2010 but it seems to be stuck at "Downloading"! So I tried to delete the download and redownload it again. But it will still say "Downloading". So I tried to download it and install it manually from the Novell download section. But each time I get this:

The specified update file (/var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo/images/PRU MAR 2010/10.0.mar10pru.zip) does not contain any updates.

I then decided to check the logs in loader-messages.log and all I can see is that it says that the PRU is getting download and after that it's "Downloaded".So anyone has any idea on how to do it? We are running with ZCM 10.2.2.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PRU MAR 2010 won't install

So does anyone ever found a way to correct a PRU update that goes bad? Or do I have to reinstall the server because of it? 😞 Please, any help is welcome.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PRU MAR 2010 won't install

I found my answer by myself. I used some of these parameters with the zman command after a reboot and it solved my problem.

system-update-download (sud) Downloads the specified system
system-update-view-available (suva) View a list of all available
system-update-status (sus) Display current status of an
system-update-delete-update (sudu) Deletes a specified system
system-update-cancel-download (sucd) Cancels the download of the
system-update-assign (sua) Assigns the authorized system
system-update-list-assign (sula) List all updates assigned to the
system-update-authorize (suaz) Authorizes a system update.
system-update-baseline (sub) Schedules an attempt to set the
system-update-import (sui) Import an update from a zip file
system-update-rebuild-packages (surp) Rebuild the deployment packages
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.