Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem with Roaming Profile and DLU policies

Hello all,

I have searched for an answer for this prior to posting, but have found nothing. My apologies if this is something that has been answered in the past. We are new to Zenworks in general and ZCM in particular.

I have created a DLU policy, and a Roaming profile policy in my ZCM. The DLU policy is assigned to the devices (testbox1, vbox1) and the roaming user profile policy is assigned to the user (zenman1).

When I log in to either of the devices, the DLU policy works and creates a user on the fly for use on these machines. However the Roaming Profile does not take.

I am sure I am just missing a simple step in the setup, but I cannot seem to find what step I am missing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem with Roaming Profile and DLU policies

If the O/S is vista then there is issues with roaming profiles. There is a coolsolution that gets around this.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jules2003;1427500 wrote:
If the O/S is vista then there is issues with roaming profiles. There is a coolsolution that gets around this.

Sorry,

I should have stated, all clients are Windows XP, with eDirectory the user source.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.