marklar23 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RC causing internal error

I've recently set up a second ZCM server in my environment to fix a speed issue that I have been experiencing due to my original ZCM server being "over used." The new server fixed my issue with speed in navigating the web pages but when I try to remote control a workstation when using the new server I keep getting an "Error: An Internal error has occurred on the server."

When I check the ZCM logs on the server I'm finding that the internal error is from being unable to authenticate the user for remote controlling. My original ZCM server does allow remote controlling, but due to it having everything ZCM installed in it, it is just slow to navigate. I've looked at the settings between the two servers and everything looks to be identical, what else can I check to fix this remote control issue? Thanks!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: RC causing internal error

Make sure the two servers are in Time-Sync.
some type of NTP Time Source would be good.

On 2/17/2010 9:06 AM, marklar23 wrote:
>
> I've recently set up a second ZCM server in my environment to fix a
> speed issue that I have been experiencing due to my original ZCM server
> being "over used." The new server fixed my issue with speed in
> navigating the web pages but when I try to remote control a workstation
> when using the new server I keep getting an "Error: An Internal error
> has occurred on the server."
>
> When I check the ZCM logs on the server I'm finding that the internal
> error is from being unable to authenticate the user for remote
> controlling. My original ZCM server does allow remote controlling, but
> due to it having everything ZCM installed in it, it is just slow to
> navigate. I've looked at the settings between the two servers and
> everything looks to be identical, what else can I check to fix this
> remote control issue? Thanks!
>
>

--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.