Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
mrtba Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Registry Key or File needed for login status

Good afternoon,

I'm looking for a registry key or file or even some string inside a file that would determine whether or not I'm logged into Novell(Not workstation only or disconnected), the reason is for a home grown app we have that needs to copy data off a UNC share but if they are not on the network I want it to fail instantly instead of timing out waiting for the network share to respond.

Thanks in advance,

Tim
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
mrtba Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Registry Key or File needed for login status

I found a variable that I believe will work. WINDOWS_LOGIN Thanks anyway. If anybody has other things to look at please post as I'm not 100% on this yet.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.