trevorings
New Member.

Reming internal Server Certificate issue

Hi All,

Trying to Remint one of my Primary server certificates only, the Disaster Recovery documentation shows to run novell-zenworks-configure -c SSL -Z and then follow prompts. the Screen grab int he doc clearly shows the remint option, but when I run this command I do not get this option anywhere? it prompts me to go through either uploading CA/PK/SSL cert etc.

http://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks11/zen11_sys_disaster_recovery/data/brr50kr.html

Any ideas? what am I missing? this is an internal CA.

Trev.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
trevorings
New Member.

Re: Reming internal Server Certificate issue

sorry meant to say, running 11.3.2 no FRU.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Reming internal Server Certificate issue

trevorings;2396138 wrote:
sorry meant to say, running 11.3.2 no FRU.

If you are able to open an SR, that may be safest.
They can help you do it properly...since doing it wrong is dangerous.

Also ZCM 11.4 is expected Late July/ Early Aug.

This will have a massively upgraded Certificate Management System that will make things far simpler and safer.
It will all be done via the web interface and have many nice new options.
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.