antoniogutierre Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Scheduling Wake-on-lan for some devices

Hi there!

We are migrating from Zenworks 7 to Zenworks 11, testing some new devices with the new Zenworks 11 Control Center (configuration Managment).

I have a problem that is making me crazy! I dont find where I can schedule the wake on lan service for some/all computers... In zenworks 7 I had a policy to apply this settings. On zenworks 11 control center, I can see under "Configuration" the wake-on-lan settings (only the number of retries/interval) but I dont know how schedule the wol service...

Anyone knows? I have searched on doc but I cant see it... 😞
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Scheduling Wake-on-lan for some devices

Antoniogutierrez,

duplicate question - can I gently mention a point? Whilst we naturally understand that you may need information/help in a hurry, asking the same question in multiple forums dilutes the answers you get, and makes more work for those of us who have to read them; it would help if you could avoid this in future.
Many thanks

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
antoniogutierre Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Totally my fault, but, the point is not we was in a hurry, the problem was I didnt write the message on the right forum (first in Windows Bundles and after in Remote Managment).

In this situation, could be nice if messages could be moved, edited or deleted 😉 I dont know why this is not possible...

Anyway, sorry for the incovenience.

Many thanks.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Antoniogutierrez,

> I dont know why this is not possible...
>

because we use NNTP as well as the web, and with newsreaders they can't
be moved 🙂

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.