jchipman
New Member.

Servers missing from Server Hierarchy

ZCM 11.4.3 on Windows 2012
Certificate Re-Mint just accomplished (not a problem)
Basically was playing around with server hierarchy and in the process now both of my primary servers have disappeared with no clear way of getting them to show in the server hierarchy. Have opened up an SR with microfocus but I'm wondering what I can do in the meantime.

It does appear that they are working, just not in the list.
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
jchipman
New Member.

Re: Servers missing from Server Hierarchy

jchipman;2484845 wrote:
ZCM 11.4.3 on Windows 2012
Certificate Re-Mint just accomplished (not a problem)
Basically was playing around with server hierarchy and in the process now both of my primary servers have disappeared with no clear way of getting them to show in the server hierarchy. Have opened up an SR with microfocus but I'm wondering what I can do in the meantime.

It does appear that they are working, just not in the list.

Fixed my own problem by diving into the Database and finding the place where servers are listed and which parent they belong to. By default, primaries should not belong to a parent, but somehow I was able to make neither one display in the configuration. I removed the parent entry and logged out of ZCC and they both appeared.

When neither system showed, the status collector was unable to upload events to the DB causing the folder to continually grow.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.