Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Tuxera tntfs.zip Not Available

Jump to solution

I might suggest opening ZCC to another primary server (if you have one) and attempt the upload from there as well.

You may also try different browsers as well.

Check your zcc.log and service-messages.log files for any errors that may be occurring when you attempt to upload.

If all else fails, I'd recommend opening an SR.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

This doesn't seem to have debug logging enabled? And double check that you're on the server where you upload the tntfs.zip to

Regards,
Johan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

I have now tried imaging both manually and automated and it all seems to be working now that the files have been manually put in the 20.0.0 folder in the tftp folder however the status is still saying “Not Available”

I have attached a section of the loader-message log from the last time I tried to upload the tntfs.zip and there is very little that says anything about tntfs or tuxera.

At least it is working now but I would like to figure out why I cannot upload the file the proper way.

Regards,

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Most info seems to be in zcc.log. So please try again and post an entire zcc.log along with the time you've tried. You might want to use a current build of FF. While likely unrelated, that's what i've used for my successful attempt.

This one

[DEBUG] [05/14/2020 15:44:36.518] [5968] [ZENServer] [133] [__z_160_49__] [ZCC] [] [processUploadedContent:cleanup of :D:\Novell\Novell\ZENworks\share\tomcat\temp\imaging\ntfsdriver\20.0.0 failed] [] [] [] [ZENServer]

is the first discrepancy when comparing with "my" log. I'd assume you have direct access (no proxy whatsoever) and no sort of AV running.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

Here is a the zcc log from just before I tried to apply the tntfs.zip file.

Thanks,

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Under "Configuration" -> "Device Management" -> "Preboot Services" -> "TFTP Replication Settings" ensure that your likely only primary is selected as "master primary to start replication". Click "Apply" and "Start now".

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

I tried adding that setting in a week or so ago, I have tried again but status still says “Not Available”.

Regards,

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

After doing this there should be a section in zcc.log starting with something like

[replicateNowClicked invoked] [] [] [] [ZENServer]

Do you see anythings relevant afterwards?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

Here is the ZCC.log after the [replicateNowClicked invoked] [] [] [] [ZENServer].

Both the Tuxera and the TFTP replication both show a status of “Not Available”.

Regards,

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Please delete or move away from d:\novell\novell\ZENworks\share\tftp

- HighPerfDriver.conf and the

- 20.0.0 directory

Reupload the tntfs.zip archive. Retrigger the "TFTP Folder Replication". I've setup a lab with 2020 running under Windows in a single server offset and can definitely dupe that it will show "unavailable" as long as it's been copied manually (as opposed to by the tftp replication process). And i think we've created this manually BEFORE you've configured replication settings. The "automated" process (even in a single server offset) seems to be needed to show it "available". This applies to 1.jpg, it'll never show "available" under 2.jpg, as from this view there's nothing to replicate.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Ok so I downloaded the tntfs.zip on a computer that was not going through a proxy or anything like that I have checked the SHA256 and they match.  I then moved the HighPerfDriver.conf and 20.0.0 directory off the server I then uploaded the tntfs.zip again pressed Apply and the OK buttons, and then I have waited a little while and then started the TFTP Folder Replication.

Nothing has changed both still say “Not Available” and the HighPerfDriver.conf file and 20.0.0 directory have not be recreated.

I have enclosed a copy of the ZCC and loarder-messages log files from just before I started until about 25 minutes after.

Thanks for all the help it is very much appreciated.

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi John,

Had a quick look at the loader-messages.log, don't see the log entries in there.

We recently had a similar issue reported, turns out the handler was not loaded due to some missing XML files, which load the handlers at zenloader startup.

As seen in my log file posted earlier on this topic it reads:
[DEBUG] [05/15/2020 14:24:19.408] [1429] [ZENLoader] [291] [] [Loader.QueueRunner] [] [Passing the action ID: 660022, Type:replicate.ntfs.driver to Handler: com.novell.zenworks.preboot.loader.modules.queue.handlers.ReplicateNTFSDriverHandler] [] [] [] [ZENServer]

After upload we create a queue action in the database in zQueue table, when the action runs the queuerunner hands it over to the ReplicateNTFSDriverHandler as seen above.

In your case this does not happen at all, hence suspect a similar issue where the handler is not loaded, and thus nothing happens when uploading the tntfs file.

I suggest you open an official service request for this so it can be checked further.

Regards,
Johan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.