Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Tuxera tntfs.zip Not Available

Jump to solution

Hi

Thanks for the information, we are a school and get special educational pricing and sadly as part of that deal we do not get access to support requests, we have looked into it but it would nearly double the price we are paying and we have not been able to justify it as of yet.

Thanks

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

In your

d:\novell\novell\zenworks\conf\loader

directory, there should be (among many others, of course) the following files:

ReplicateImagingFiles.xml
ReplicateNTFSDriver.xml
ReplicateTFTPContent.xml

Do they exist? Can you post them?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

It appears that the files do not exist on our server (see image). When we upgraded our server to 2020 we did actually have a problem with some of the files in that folder not moving/copying which caused the server to fail to upgrade, we figured out that it was actually to with some of the files being in a read only state once we changed this the upgrade went fine.

I still have copy of one of the failed upgrade logs see attached file the errors are at 20, 81, 98%. Perhaps it was a bigger problem than we first thought.

Thanks,

John 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Yep, who knows what else is missing. Nevertheless you might want to retry the procedure with these ones in place.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Ok thanks for the files I have copied them into the conf\loader folder and then tried to upload the tntfs.zip again but both tuxera and tftp are still saying “Not Available” and the HighPerfDriver.conf file and 20.0.0 directory have not be recreated might try coping them back in and running it again to what happens, (see log files).

Part of me is also now considering building a new server from scratch and replacing the current one might be the only way to guarantee that the server is correctly setup.

Thanks for all the help it is very much appreciated,

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Haven't checked the logs, but when you copy in the missing XML files, be sure to restart zenloader process.
As the handlers are loaded during startup.

Regards,
Johan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

I've added three others which might apply (semi-educated guess, though).

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi All

Thanks for all the help, the tuxera driver is now showing as “Available” and imaging is working, which is great.  The tftp replication settings status is still showing as “Not Available“ and I am also now seriously wondering what other files could be missing.  Does anyone know where I can find a list of the files that are meant to be in the zenworks\conf\loader folder I want/need to check to see if anything else is missing.

I am also considering rebuilding the server from scratch as at the moment I cannot 100% guarantee that all the files are where they should be.

Thanks for all the help it is very much appreciated.

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

AFAIK, as for the replication status, it's perfectly fine in a single server zone. If you check the windows closely, it'll show "not available" for "imaging server" as opposed to "master primary server". As you only server IS the "master primary", there's consequently no "imaging server". Please see attached the content of the loader config directory of the labbox i've spawned for this issue. Might give you an idea how much is missing.

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks for that I have checked my loader files now and I only had one more file that was missing ExtractTFTP.xml and my loader folder had an extra one activeSyncSSLOptionsChangedQueueActionHandler.xml so hopefully I now have all the files I need, i will keep an eye on things to see if anything else isn’t working as expected.

Again thanks again for all the help.

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Glad it worked out for you. This one's been open for quite some time...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

I had in the past problem downloading Tuxera driver, when behind proxy / content inspection. Try to download it ( in ZCC is URL , which can be copied ) again from another location and compare sha256 . 

ZCM 2020 tntfs.zip

SHA256: 3A1B0DA4D03F6EEA6FC1F5A205079A0D5D3E801BC6BC714CB3CF9C3F917143C4

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.