Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Updated to 11.4, now user assigned bundles/policies not work

Good morning!

Yesterday I updated our Zenworks from 11.3.2 to 11.4. The update went smoothly, except for one thing at the end. When running the post-update database verification (zdc_verifyDB) I get the following:

>>Begin quote
+ Starting ZENworks Diagnostic Center.

+ ----------------------------------
System Information:
Database: Embedded Sybase
ZCM Version: 11.4.0

+ Loading configuration.

+ Initializing native libraries.

+ Attempting to connect to database.
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library /mnt/zcm114/Common/tools/zdc/lib/native/x86_64/libdbjdbc12.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.

+ Connected to the database.

+ Verifying System State.

Running 'ZEN' Database Verifier.

[!] The baseline file does not contain data for verifier 'zendatabase'.

+ Could not run any of the requested verifiers.
>>End quote

The verifier worked properly on the pre-upgrade database.

The main issue I see now is that none of my user-assigned policies or bundles are working, but the device assigned policies and bundles are. This is causing a big issue since most of our users have a DLU policy and several bundles assigned to them and they are not working.

My server is a standalone SLES11.3. I have only the one server, no satellites. I have restarted ZenWorks as well.

What do I need to do?

Thanks,
Aubrey

Labels (2)
0 Likes
17 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Updated to 11.4, now user assigned bundles/policies not

FishEggStew;2408543 wrote:
Good morning!

Yesterday I updated our Zenworks from 11.3.2 to 11.4. The update went smoothly, except for one thing at the end. When running the post-update database verification (zdc_verifyDB) I get the following:

>>Begin quote

System Information:

+ Loading configuration.

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library /mnt/zcm114/Common/tools/zdc/lib/native/x86_64/libdbjdbc12.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.

Running 'ZEN' Database Verifier.

[!] The baseline file does not contain data for verifier 'zendatabase'.

+ Could not run any of the requested verifiers.
>>End quote

The verifier worked properly on the pre-upgrade database.

The main issue I see now is that none of my user-assigned policies or bundles are working, but the device assigned policies and bundles are. This is causing a big issue since most of our users have a DLU policy and several bundles assigned to them and they are not working.

My server is a standalone SLES11.3. I have only the one server, no satellites. I have restarted ZenWorks as well.

What do I need to do?

Thanks,
Aubrey

Did you run the 11.4 zdc downloaded from here: https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=5XgKbcTLiss~ ?

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had not, but just did. I extracted it to /srv/ftp/zdc and ran "./zdc verify -v systemfiles,zendatabase,zencontent -b". I "chmod 777"'d zdc first.

Here is the response:

>>Begin quote

System Information:

+ Loading configuration.

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library /srv/ftp/zdc/lib/native/x86_64/libdbjdbc12.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.

Running 'ZENCONTENT' Database Verifier.

+ Verifying integrity of Aliased Content objects.

+ No error found.

+ Verifying contents hosted on this server.

+ Server GUID is: 761263873bd3da481c4e02ccec27324b

+ All 3210 content objects hosted on this server are available.

Running 'SYSTEMFILES' Verifier.

[!] Cannot find baseline file '/srv/ftp/zdc/data/baseline_11.4.0.zdc'
>>End quote

The only file in the /srv/ftp/zdc/data/ folder is zcm_11.4.0.zdc. Where should the baseline_11.4.0.zdc file come from?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

FishEggStew;2408548 wrote:
I had not, but just did. I extracted it to /srv/ftp/zdc and ran "./zdc verify -v systemfiles,zendatabase,zencontent -b". I "chmod 777"'d zdc first.

Here is the response:

>>Begin quote

System Information:

+ Loading configuration.

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library /srv/ftp/zdc/lib/native/x86_64/libdbjdbc12.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.

Running 'ZENCONTENT' Database Verifier.

+ Verifying integrity of Aliased Content objects.

+ No error found.

+ Verifying contents hosted on this server.

+ Server GUID is: 761263873bd3da481c4e02ccec27324b

+ All 3210 content objects hosted on this server are available.

[!] Cannot find baseline file '/srv/ftp/zdc/data/baseline_11.4.0.zdc'
>>End quote

The only file in the /srv/ftp/zdc/data/ folder is zcm_11.4.0.zdc. Where should the baseline_11.4.0.zdc file come from?

According to the docs you should use complete path to zdc, so try: ./zdc verify -v systemfiles,zendatabase,zencontent -b /srv/ftp/zdc/data/zcm_11.4.0.zdc

https://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks114/zen11_utils/data/boq441g.html

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks, Thomas. I overlooked the complete path part since it was on a separate line. It is running now. I'll post the results when it is finished.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Uh-oh, errors:

>>Begin Quote

+ Verifying ZCM System Files.

[!] Errors were found during system file verification!!!

+ ZCM System Files verification complete.
>>End Quote

The database and content check out.

In the report I have two missing files:

ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/sybase-asa-12.0.1.3924.x86_64.msi
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/exe/ZenRegMgr32.exe

And several inconsistent files:

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/bin/jsvc' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 116618, actual = 116610
Checksum: expected = 96e79d7d, actual = 6fa3a8c1
Owner: expected = zenworks, actual = zenworks
Group: expected = zenworks, actual = zenworks
Package name: expected = novell-zenworks-xplat-jsvc-1.0.2-1, actual = novell-zenworks-xplat-jsvc-1.0.2-1

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/authtokenclientdevel.msi' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 327680, actual = 327168
Checksum: expected = d02c755c, actual = f67cdd19
Package name: expected = unknown, actual = unknown

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/authtokenclientdevel.x86_64.msi' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 327680, actual = 327168
Checksum: expected = 1dc806cf, actual = 57a078eb

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/compat-expat1.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 59161, actual = 59145
Checksum: expected = 59224c13, actual = a556493f

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/identity-abstraction-0.1.620-24.noarch.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 6911293, actual = 6911277
Checksum: expected = f6f93a11, actual = 47593259

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/jakarta-commons-lang.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 172102, actual = 172086
Checksum: expected = a01dd2e3, actual = 505acf71

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/jakarta-commons-logging-1.0.4-21.2.noarch.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 57998, actual = 57982
Checksum: expected = 41aa0f02, actual = b7a80779

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/jpackage-utils-1.6.3-18.4.i586.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 26653, actual = 26637
Checksum: expected = 55df8f22, actual = f2208f74

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/jpackage-utils-1.6.3-18.4.x86_64.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 27223, actual = 27207
Checksum: expected = a38b1412, actual = 4c8c0e2c

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/log4j-1.2.12-15.2.noarch.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 343498, actual = 343490
Checksum: expected = c7c8f973, actual = 892f0ae

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-zcm-mono-2.0.1-1.i586.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 18164692, actual = 18164676
Checksum: expected = d45a73ae, actual = d3886f11

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-zcm-mono-2.0.1-1.x86_64.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 18257174, actual = 18257158
Checksum: expected = 46551679, actual = ac300c64

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/rhel-5-i386/hwinfo-8.62-0.novell.2.1.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 784241, actual = 784225
Checksum: expected = 759beea2, actual = cc8cecf1

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/xalan-j2-2.6.0-21.2.noarch.rpm' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 1698276, actual = 1698260
Checksum: expected = 5a08ad29, actual = 880a615

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

FishEggStew;2408553 wrote:
Uh-oh, errors:

Ok so almost everything looks great 😉 I do not believe the errors reported here are anything related to you issue, have you verified your usersource settings in ZCC, since the problem you are experiencing is user related, maybe the ldap cert have expired or maybe you don't use ssl against you user source?

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The user source I have configured does not use SSL. In ZCC, I can connect and browse the users in eDirectory. The user source has a green dot next to it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

FishEggStew;2408556 wrote:
The user source I have configured does not use SSL. In ZCC, I can connect and browse the users in eDirectory. The user source has a green dot next to it.

Okay, do you see anything interesting in debug version of zmd-messages.log on the workstation?

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

thsundel;2408559 wrote:
Okay, do you see anything interesting in debug version of zmd-messages.log on the workstation?

Thomas

There is also a similar issue documented in KB, maybe worth a check: https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7016831

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ok, I cleared the log, reset it to debug, logged off and back on. And...HEY!! It's working now! I was able to log in and not get the realm login and the bundles assigned to me are in the AppLauncher now! Let me check a couple more workstations to make sure.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I don't see any of the errors mentioned in the services-messages.log, but there are a couple of java exception errors in there. They look like this:

>>Begin quote
[TRACE] [10/13/2015 08:08:13.246] [18231] [ZENService] [3913] [] [Content Web Service] [] [getContentInfo: Error retrieving content object.] [] [] [] [ZENServer]
[TRACE] [10/13/2015 08:08:13.249] [18231] [ZENService] [3913] [] [Content Web Service] [com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.ConnectionException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: ((Sybase()((JDBC Driver()((SQL Anywhere()Connection was terminated
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.database.sqlanywhere.SQLAnywhereHelper.newStandardDataModelException(SQLAnywhereHelper.java:307)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.database.AbstractDatabaseTypeHelper.throwStandardDataModelException(AbstractDatabaseTypeHelper.java:441)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.handleException(AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.java:252)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.simpleQuery(AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.java:701)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.HibernateBasicSession.simpleQuery(HibernateBasicSession.java:1407)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.AdminImplUtil.getObjects(AdminImplUtil.java:306)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.AdminImplUtil.getObjects(AdminImplUtil.java:298)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.AdminImplUtil.getObject(AdminImplUtil.java:286)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.AdminImplUtil.getString(AdminImplUtil.java:244)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.content.ContentAdminImpl.getAliasedContentUID(ContentAdminImpl.java:5538)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.content.ContentAdminImpl.getContent(ContentAdminImpl.java:2414)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.content.ContentAdminImpl.get(ContentAdminImpl.java:2392)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.ContentWebServiceImpl.getContentOrError(ContentWebServiceImpl.java:147)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.ContentWebServiceImpl.getContentInfoEx(ContentWebServiceImpl.java:445)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.schema.ContentService_ServiceTieSkeleton.getContentInfoEx(ContentService_ServiceTieSkeleton.java:92)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.schema.ContentService_ServiceSkeleton._invoke(ContentService_ServiceSkeleton.java:283)
at com.novell.soa.ws.server.ServletSkeleton.invokeEndPoint(ServletSkeleton.java:201)
at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.soap.MessageHandlerInvoker.invokeServerMessageHandlers(MessageHandlerInvoker.java:347)
at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.soap.SOAPHandler.handleServerRequest(SOAPHandler.java:85)
at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.rpc.ServerDelegateImpl.handleServerRequest(ServerDelegateImpl.java:92)
at com.novell.soa.ws.server.ServletSkeleton.handleRequest(ServletSkeleton.java:101)
at com.novell.soa.ws.server.ServletSkeleton.doPost(ServletSkeleton.java:300)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.ContentWebService.doPost(ContentWebService.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:650)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.lib.StatisticFilter.doFilter(StatisticFilter.java:77)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170)
at com.googlecode.psiprobe.Tomcat70AgentValve.invoke(Tomcat70AgentValve.java:39)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
at com.novell.zenworks.tomcat.ZENRequestValve.synchronousInvoke(ZENRequestValve.java:1442)
at com.novell.zenworks.tomcat.ZENRequestValve.invoke(ZENRequestValve.java:849)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:423)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1079)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:620)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:316)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: ((Sybase()((JDBC Driver()((SQL Anywhere()Connection was terminated
at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:54)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:125)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:110)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.ConnectionProxyHandler.continueInvocation(ConnectionProxyHandler.java:146)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.AbstractProxyHandler.invoke(AbstractProxyHandler.java:81)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy48.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl$5.doPrepare(StatementPreparerImpl.java:147)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl$StatementPreparationTemplate.prepareStatement(StatementPreparerImpl.java:166)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl.prepareQueryStatement(StatementPreparerImpl.java:145)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.prepareQueryStatement(Loader.java:1711)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:828)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(Loader.java:289)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2438)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2424)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.listIgnoreQueryCache(Loader.java:2254)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:2249)
at org.hibernate.loader.hql.QueryLoader.list(QueryLoader.java:470)
at org.hibernate.hql.internal.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.list(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:355)
at org.hibernate.engine.query.spi.HQLQueryPlan.performList(HQLQueryPlan.java:195)
at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:1248)
at org.hibernate.internal.QueryImpl.list(QueryImpl.java:101)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.simpleQuery(AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.java:693)
... 45 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ((Sybase()((JDBC Driver()((SQL Anywhere()Connection was terminated
at sybase.jdbc4.sqlanywhere.IConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at sybase.jdbc4.sqlanywhere.IConnection.prepareStatement(IConnection.java:606)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyConnection.prepareStatement(NewProxyConnection.java:274)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor29.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.ConnectionProxyHandler.continueInvocation(ConnectionProxyHandler.java:138)
... 63 more
] [com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.ConnectionException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: (Sybase)(JDBC Driver)(SQL Anywhere)Connection was terminated
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.database.sqlanywhere.SQLAnywhereHelper.newStandardDataModelException(SQLAnywhereHelper.java:307)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.database.AbstractDatabaseTypeHelper.throwStandardDataModelException(AbstractDatabaseTypeHelper.java:441)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.handleException(AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.java:252)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.simpleQuery(AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.java:701)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.HibernateBasicSession.simpleQuery(HibernateBasicSession.java:1407)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.AdminImplUtil.getObjects(AdminImplUtil.java:306)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.AdminImplUtil.getObjects(AdminImplUtil.java:298)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.AdminImplUtil.getObject(AdminImplUtil.java:286)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.AdminImplUtil.getString(AdminImplUtil.java:244)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.content.ContentAdminImpl.getAliasedContentUID(ContentAdminImpl.java:5538)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.content.ContentAdminImpl.getContent(ContentAdminImpl.java:2414)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.content.ContentAdminImpl.get(ContentAdminImpl.java:2392)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.ContentWebServiceImpl.getContentOrError(ContentWebServiceImpl.java:147)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.ContentWebServiceImpl.getContentInfoEx(ContentWebServiceImpl.java:445)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.schema.ContentService_ServiceTieSkeleton.getContentInfoEx(ContentService_ServiceTieSkeleton.java:92)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.schema.ContentService_ServiceSkeleton._invoke(ContentService_ServiceSkeleton.java:283)
at com.novell.soa.ws.server.ServletSkeleton.invokeEndPoint(ServletSkeleton.java:201)
at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.soap.MessageHandlerInvoker.invokeServerMessageHandlers(MessageHandlerInvoker.java:347)
at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.soap.SOAPHandler.handleServerRequest(SOAPHandler.java:85)
at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.rpc.ServerDelegateImpl.handleServerRequest(ServerDelegateImpl.java:92)
at com.novell.soa.ws.server.ServletSkeleton.handleRequest(ServletSkeleton.java:101)
at com.novell.soa.ws.server.ServletSkeleton.doPost(ServletSkeleton.java:300)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.contentservice.ContentWebService.doPost(ContentWebService.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:650)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
at com.novell.zenworks.webservice.lib.StatisticFilter.doFilter(StatisticFilter.java:77)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170)
at com.googlecode.psiprobe.Tomcat70AgentValve.invoke(Tomcat70AgentValve.java:39)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
at com.novell.zenworks.tomcat.ZENRequestValve.synchronousInvoke(ZENRequestValve.java:1442)
at com.novell.zenworks.tomcat.ZENRequestValve.invoke(ZENRequestValve.java:849)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:423)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1079)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:620)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:316)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: (Sybase)(JDBC Driver)(SQL Anywhere)Connection was terminated
at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:54)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:125)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:110)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.ConnectionProxyHandler.continueInvocation(ConnectionProxyHandler.java:146)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.AbstractProxyHandler.invoke(AbstractProxyHandler.java:81)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy48.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl$5.doPrepare(StatementPreparerImpl.java:147)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl$StatementPreparationTemplate.prepareStatement(StatementPreparerImpl.java:166)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl.prepareQueryStatement(StatementPreparerImpl.java:145)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.prepareQueryStatement(Loader.java:1711)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:828)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(Loader.java:289)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2438)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2424)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.listIgnoreQueryCache(Loader.java:2254)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:2249)
at org.hibernate.loader.hql.QueryLoader.list(QueryLoader.java:470)
at org.hibernate.hql.internal.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.list(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:355)
at org.hibernate.engine.query.spi.HQLQueryPlan.performList(HQLQueryPlan.java:195)
at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:1248)
at org.hibernate.internal.QueryImpl.list(QueryImpl.java:101)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.simpleQuery(AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.java:693)
... 45 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: (Sybase)(JDBC Driver)(SQL Anywhere)Connection was terminated
at sybase.jdbc4.sqlanywhere.IConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at sybase.jdbc4.sqlanywhere.IConnection.prepareStatement(IConnection.java:606)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyConnection.prepareStatement(NewProxyConnection.java:274)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor29.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.ConnectionProxyHandler.continueInvocation(ConnectionProxyHandler.java:138)
... 63 more
] [] [] [] [ZENServer]
>>End quote

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.