Matt
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
adrockk Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: User Policy fopr Network Configuration Group

Latiron;1481525 wrote:
In my old environment/job, we had Zen6.5 up and had a custom policy that would e Network Configuration Group out with our DLU.

Looks like the old laptop touchpad strikes again... what was supposed to go before Network?

If my UT is working right, it looks like you wanna make DLU users members of some group other than the default windows groups listed, right?

On the DLU policy details page under User Config - there's a custom button under the Member of Groups where you can make a group and assign custom permissions to it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.