Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Verify Bundle

Hi,
I have created a bundle to copy files to windows font directory.
I have found the bundle only completes if verify option is selected on the bundle from the zenworks window (nal window)
The bundle is set to launch and deploy after download.
Any ideas?

Thanx

Julian
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

jbsmith1976;2448267 wrote:
Hi,
I have created a bundle to copy files to windows font directory.
I have found the bundle only completes if verify option is selected on the bundle from the zenworks window (nal window)
The bundle is set to launch and deploy after download.
Any ideas?

Thanx

Julian

Have you set the bundle to install always, if not then try that first and also make sure launch action it's not set to run once: https://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks114/zen11_cm_software_distribution/data/by5psy1.html

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Incrementing version may help too..........

The "Verify" option only appears if ZCM believes the bundle has already run on the device.
So perhaps the source location of fonts has changed since it ran, someone removed the fonts after it ran, there was a silent error (bundle runs xcopy command against a mapped driver that only exists when a user is logged on....), or something else not coming to mind.
--
Please give a hearty thumbs up to any post you find helpful!
To find articles by Craig Wilson simply follow the link: Craig Wilson's Tips!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.