Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Virtual Appliennce vs iso-files on VMWare

I still at the begining of deployment of my ZCM 11 Enterprise. First experiense was unsucessful - the virtual applience had some bugs. I tried to install ZCM 11 on SLED 11, configured it and was ready to deploy agents to my hosts. But at that time the new appliense was posted.

The question is what to chose: !) reinstall with virtuall applience 2) continue using current install. Please help to make a correct choise.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Virtual Appliennce vs iso-files on VMWare

Lesnikovr,

as far as I know, the only changes to the appliance were the fixing of
the posted bugs - if you've corrected those with the sequences from the
email, you should be OK

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.