Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Wake on Lan

Not sure Im in the right forum, if not please redirect me as I couldnt determine an applicable one ..

I would like to make it mandatory for all PC's to have wake on lan configured and wondered if I can do this through ZCM? Im running 10.2 on mostly XP boxes but upgrading to 10.3 soon to include our Win 7 boxes.

thanks in advance for any help ..

Hazel
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Wake on Lan

rodriguezh;1959446 wrote:
Not sure Im in the right forum, if not please redirect me as I couldnt determine an applicable one ..

I would like to make it mandatory for all PC's to have wake on lan configured and wondered if I can do this through ZCM? Im running 10.2 on mostly XP boxes but upgrading to 10.3 soon to include our Win 7 boxes.

thanks in advance for any help ..

Hazel

What are you trying to do, can you be more specific? ZCM can not enable WOL in the bios if that is what you are trying to do, but it can wake up devices if they have WOL enabled in bios.

Thomas
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Wake on Lan

Thats exactly what I figured so just needed that confirmed, was hoping there was a way around the BIOS setting with zen but figured that was unlikely.

Thanks!
Hazel
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.