Highlighted
tkp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Win7 - ziswin retrieving image-safe data

Does anyone know how get the ZEnworks Agent to show something when retrieving the image safe data. I'm deploying Win7 64Bit images, and when the agent retrieves the image safe data it does not show anything. This is causing people to start logging into the workstation, and in the middle of it all the computer reboots, because it is finished retrieving the image-safe data.
Now it is ready to use, and people don't understand what happened.
I'm looking for the old "Please wait to log in while zenworks bla bla..."
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
tkp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Win7 - ziswin retrieving image-safe data

tkp;1949900 wrote:
Does anyone know how get the ZEnworks Agent to show something when retrieving the image safe data. I'm deploying Win7 64Bit images, and when the agent retrieves the image safe data it does not show anything. This is causing people to start logging into the workstation, and in the middle of it all the computer reboots, because it is finished retrieving the image-safe data.
Now it is ready to use, and people don't understand what happened.
I'm looking for the old "Please wait to log in while zenworks bla bla..."

I have attached the message box that I'm looking for.
But, to get around the issue, it tried to run the installation of the Agent, and before I rebooted the computer I manually started ziswin.exe -s (service mode). When runing it maually it shows the message box, but when I reboot I can not login because the sreen just stays black.

Any suggestions?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.