fwille Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZAC bln Otions

Hey there

I wanna launch a bundle via Zac, thats easy with
zac bln "bundlename"

furthermore I want to pass commandlineoptions to that launched bundle eg. if the bundle is Firefox a website to open, i know for that specific task i could just create a open website bundle, but I am just interrested if it even is possible to pass commandlineoptions to bundles via zac...
thx for your thoughts
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZAC bln Otions

Fwille,

no, because it's doing the same as double-clicking the bundle, and you
can't enter parameters then

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
sananth Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZAC bln Otions

fwille,
It would be difficult to identify your command-line options to what the bundle does. Sounds alright with the example you quoted with firefox, but cannot be generalized to all kinds of bundles that could have multiple and varied actions. However, going ahead we would definitely look at introducing some provision for some dynamic inputs in the bundle execution.

- Ananth
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.