Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM 11.0 Cumulative Agent Patch 2

Hi,

I'm hitting "F5" waiting for CAP2 🙂
Wondering what fixes are included in this second big agent patch.

Looking forward for it.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
48 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had no problems on CAP 1, even rolled one system back to CAP 1 and it started worked fine. With CAP 2, I'm getting systems stating: "Could not find a results file for remote management policy..." then it drills down to a C:\Windows\Temp\....xml file that isn't there.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I need to correct myself too in that I had no problems with the remote management policy on CAP1. I had some other issues going on though with CAP1.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Guys,

Just like dpogue I also have remote management errors since upgrading one ZCM Primary to CU2. "Could not find results file for remote management policy. Coulld not find file "C:\Windows\Temp\...........output.xml"
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

in System Variable,
Name : InstallDir
Value: ${InstallDir}=C:\TEMP\

Name: LaunchTime
Value:${LaunchTime}=20.00

Is that correct ?

Known Issue,
Hidding Z icon still do not work after applied ZESM451.
Found out another DVD software failed to detect DVD rom.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Run the following commands:
zac cc
zac ref bypasscache
zac pr

Solved it for me 🙂
(I do have timesync flux of ~0.1 second across 4 primary servers and the MSSQL database, which is insignificant)
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Navychan,

> Name: LaunchTime
> Value:${LaunchTime}=20.00
>

depends on the time format for your locale, I use 20:00:00 for mine

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

navychan;2116804 wrote:
Hi,

in System Variable,
Name : InstallDir
Value: ${InstallDir}=C:\TEMP\

Name: LaunchTime
Value:${LaunchTime}=20.00

Is that correct ?

Known Issue,
Hidding Z icon still do not work after applied ZESM451.
Found out another DVD software failed to detect DVD rom.

Hi navychan,

The values should be.

value: C:\temp
value: 20:00

Regards,

Marc
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sadly this process did not work for me.

theflyingcorpse;2116939 wrote:
Run the following commands:
zac cc
zac ref bypasscache
zac pr

Solved it for me 🙂
(I do have timesync flux of ~0.1 second across 4 primary servers and the MSSQL database, which is insignificant)
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

I realize CAP2 didn't fix any Roxio issue.

Beside than, Sonic Multimedia ThinkCentre (Burning Software) failed to detect the dvd-rom after installed ZENworks 11
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there an easy way, looking at the workstation, to tell that CAP2 is installed? When I upgraded from ZCM11 release to CAP1, the version numbers of some components in agent status window increased. When I upgraded from CAP1 to CAP2, the version numbers stayed the same. Only way I can think of is to look at the actual file dates under c:\program files\novell\zenworks, but this is a bit too cumbersome if I need to ask this from users over the phone, for example.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vatson,

one way is the ZESM version

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shaun,
Got your email this morning about CAP2 being broken - shame I just updated my zone to it yesterday, was like 14 or 15 hours before it was yanked... lovely

Eagerly awaiting your updated patch to fix the patch 😛 - good thing i've been using adminstudio to convert most of my apps to MSI's 😄

Dare I ask if I would be right in assuming you're the only guy who does zen QA, or just the agent QA?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.