Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
jdwiggin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM 11.1 ZONE

First and foremost, reading is FUNdamental. I missed the part in the documentation that installation from mapped drive on Windows Server is not supported. This explains why the install failed. Now, when I attempt to uninstall ZCM from this first and only primary server, I get an error message telling me the zone information is incorrect. Verify username, password, etc. I've tried the DNS name, IP address with and without https: What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Jeanne
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZCM 11.1 ZONE

Jdwiggin,

how did the install fail (what message)? Have you tried just
reinstalling?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
kvallish Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Since this is the only device in the zone, you might as well try doing a "Local Uninstallation".
0 Likes
jdwiggin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for responding. I was able to successfully perform a "local uninstallation" and reinstall it without errors.

Jeanne
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jdwiggin,

nice

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.